Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

QUICK TIP :TO STRETCH YOUR FOOD BUDGET


When you buy your boneless chicken breast on sale for $1.99 lb like I did at Kroger this week, stock up while the price is low.

As it turns out, the breast I purchased where very thick, so I just put them on the cutting board and sliced through them like I was opening a book. That double the servings I will get from the chicken. It will also save time when I cook them. When you buy in bulk its a good idea to prepare the meat for the recipe you will use when you cook it. We cut some up for stir fry. Freeze some in palm size pieces for putting on the grill. (My doctor tells me a serving of meat should be plam sized.)If you go ahead and cut it up the way you plan to use it this will save you time getting dinner on the table.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0