Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Did you know you can keep your DSL service with ATT with out paying for a phone line?

Is your family's phone bills like ours?( Exorbitant)
I am with ATT. We have DSL for our computer with them, I thought mistakenly that I had to have a land line to keep my DSL. The other day I read on the web that in some states, ATT had to make the DSL available to customer without the added cost of a land line.
Our bill was running around 148.00. My husband called today and the web was right. Since we have a great plan with Verizion, he cancelled the land line. This is going to save us about 100.00 a month , that will almost pay the family's cell phone bill.
So if phones are breaking your budget and you are with ATT, you may want to give them a call and see if your state is on the list.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0