Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Coupon Diva in search of her bargain.

Kroger has French's Worcestershire sauce on sale for $1.19.
I had five coupons for 50 cents off that would be doubled.
My local store was sold out!
It seems someone else in my neighborhood is a Coupon Diva.
Now you all know, that any self respecting Coupon Diva, is not going to lose out on the deal.
So I went to 2 other Kroger's in search of my bargain.
The 3rd time was the charm, they had them. The search was over.
Reg Price was $1.49 a bottle, 5 bottles the retail would be $7.45
Kroger plus price 1.19 a bottle $5.95
five 50cent coupons doubled to $1.00 -5.00
I paid .95cents for 5 bottles

I also got my free Dr Pepper coupons in the mail so I got 2-2 liter bottles for free...


Publix has French's Mustard on sale for 1.29
I had 2 50 cent coupons that they doubled so I paid 29 cents a bottle....

1 comment:

Your Best Friend said...

My stores are regularly sold out too, but I know who the coupon divas are, My Friends! I find if I don't get to the store on the first day, all the freebies or close to free will be sold out. Since I am working, I find I don't always get the free stuff cause I'm not there first thing in the morning, but I get lucky occassionally.

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0