Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Coffee filters who knew?

COFFEE FILTERS> Coffee filters ..who knew! And you can buy them at>
the Dollar Tree for>
almost nothing.
1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave.> Coffee filters make excellent covers.> > >
2. Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are> lint-free so they'll> leave windows sparkling.> > >
3. Protect China. Separate your good dishes by putting> a coffee filter between each dish.> > > 4. Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork> when opening a> wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.> > >
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter> in the skillet to> absorb moisture and prevent rust.> > >
6. Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee> filter.> > >
7. Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through> a sieve lined> with a coffee filter.> > >
8. Weigh chopped foods. Place chopped ingredients in a> coffee filter on a> kitchen scale.> > > 9. Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers> for messy foods.> > >
10. Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line> a plant pot with> a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through> the drainage holes.> > >
11. Prevent a Popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two> holes as needed in> a coffee filter.> > > 12. Do you think we used expensive strips to wax> eyebrows?
Use strips of> coffee filters.> > >
13. Put a few in a plate and put your fried bacon, French> fries, chicken> fingers, etc on them. Soaks out all the grease.> > >
14. Keep in the bathroom. They make great "razor> nick fixers."> > > > > >
OH YEAH THEY ARE GREAT TO USE IN YOUR COFFEE MAKERS
Thanks for the tips Frank...

2 comments:

2 Dogs said...

I've never drank coffee.

I'm feeling soooooooooo much better today. I'm going to get to bed. Have a long day tomorrow.

2 Dogs said...

Hi Casey. I got a lot done at work. I kept my office door closed most the day. I always keep my door open and everyone knows not to bother me when it's closed.

I'll be glad when we get my hormones straighten out. This morning I woke up crying I felt so bad.

After work I got my hair cut. It grows so fast I have it cut every 4 weeks. Next visit is cut and color. Time to hide the gray.

It's VERY cold.

Do you have a garden?

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0