Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Monday, July 28, 2008

CVS EXTRABUCKS WORKED FOR ME.

They had 3 deals that were good for me this week, the first one was buy $10.00 dollars worth of candy and get 5 extra bucks back (extra bucks can be used to purchase other items you need,and you can combined mfg. coupons to the deal.)
The next deal was for Garnier Nutritioniste puff eye roller.(price $12.99) When you get my age you need stuff like that.You also had to purchase Maybelline define-a-lash'mascara.($5.99)but they give you back $10.00 dollars in extra bucks.
The next deal was on Revlon Limted Edition Collection you had to purchase one item for 9.99 You got back $9.99 in extra bucks. I had a $2.00 off coupon for this product I was able to use so that made the Item $7.99. I still earned the $9.99 extra bucks. So when I payed my bill for these items I got back $25.49 in extra bucks because they gave me an extra 50 cents in extra bucks for shopping today.
Now I took the 25.49
They had Kotex for 2.50 a bag I had four coupons for a dollar off so I purchase four
packages.
They had palmolive dish soap buy one get one price 1.39 I had two coupons for 25 cents off each bottle that made each bottle 41 cents
They had their Colgate toothpaste buy one get one price 4.39 and I had $1.oo off coupon for each tube, making the price 1.19 a tube
They had Coke products 4 12pks for 11.00 I got four
I also got a 24 pk of bottle water for 4.99
after they took off my 25.49 in extra bucks we payed them 26 cents for these items.
All thanks to checking the ads, and clipping coupons.
Please note these are all things I use. That's why this is a good deal for me.
So get out your ads and see what you can save.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0