Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Monday, June 30, 2008

DO YOU LOVE THE WIZARD OF OZ

Kiera Knightley Does ‘The Wizard of Oz’ For Vogue CHECK THIS OUT
These pics are just cool.. It brings back memories from the Sixties you remember before DVD'S?
They played this movie once a year. All of my friends got to stay up late to watch this classic.
I sat on the floor with a popcorn bowl, until the part with the flying monkeys came on. Then I would jump on the sofa next to my mom and hide my eyes . I watched it year after year. The monkeys still scare me. I don't watch it on T V anymore. I'm up with the times I have the DVD . About once a year I become 8 years old for a couple of hours. Thanks http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/ for making me remember. Maybe today , I'll go back in time.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0