Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Save-a-dime: CVS last day for Irish spring deal

Irish Spring      Just sent the hubby out to pick a great deal at CVS, I almost forgot about.
 Check your coupon stocks if you have 4 of the $1.00 off coupons this deal is sweet
 I went in to the deal with 4 $1.00 of coupons and a $1.00 reward.
 You have to buy 4 of the 6bar packs of Irish Spring they are on sale for $3.00 not a bad price. That will come to $12.00 when they applied my $5.00 worth of coupons that is $7.00 out of pocket.
(If you have more reward bucks you can save even more.)
But the best part is they gave me back $6.00 in rewards .
 I saved $16.16 with the sale price and coupons alone.
 And the hubby brought me home $6.00 to shop the next add with. Today is the last day for this deal, so if you have the coupons and the time you can save a lot of dimes.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0