Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mrs Butterworth eat your heart out.

So we got out of bed today and my sweet Hubby offered to make pancakes and sausage for breakfast.

 But wouldn't you know we were out of syrup... No way was I gonna miss on him making breakfast on a Saturday morning. I know that with my food storage on hand and access to the Internet there must be a way to make homemade pancake syrup. So this is what I found.

1 cup white sugar
1cup brown sugar
1/2tsp salt
1cup water
1/2 tsp maple extract or flavoring
1 tbsp butter




1. combine white and brown sugar i a saucepan,add salt and water.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat.
3. Add maple extract or flavoring.
4.Cool and Serve.

It turned out great! we may never buy syrup in the bottle again.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0