Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

GUEST POST

 I just happened up on this blog today, I thought that Vee Had a great idea check out her blog I enjoyed it.
 
Here's my new door mat. You can see that each little trench is filled with snow and sand. The flat monkey was not tracked in; he actually lives here now.

Now this is one of my favorite solutions! A plastic boot tray filled with rocks. It really helps collect the boots and allows them to drip dry right there. After a couple of weeks, I rinse out the sand and start all over again. No, it's not my idea; I found it in a magazine (wish that I remembered which one). I know that Martha Stewart uses this idea with old cookie sheets, but I didn't want to risk the rust from metal, hence the plastic.

I hope that my reward for having a productive day at home...you know, actually getting some things done, will be visiting you. Catch you later!
26 comments

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0