Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ways we save money.

We car pool.
We use angel food for most of our groceries, a family of four can be feed for 30.00 a week.
See my side bar for their link.
I use coupons always!!!!
Keep the heat turned down to 68 degrees
Use the library instead of buying books, you can even get DVDS at the library in my area.
We, also use the Redbox free code, on Mondays for a free new release DVD if you go to redbox.com they will text it to you every Monday.
I read all the blogs I can, to find new ways to save. You ladies out there in blog land are amazing,
the things I have learned from all of you are so valuable.
If you haven't checked out this blog you should http://gettingfreedom.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mom 'n' More said...

We've been thinking of using angel foods. How do you rate it? Is the quality of food good?

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0