Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Save-a-dime : Great week to coupon

I am back.. This was a great week for deals at Rite Aid and CVS.  I got 565.00 dollars worth of merchandise I only spent $40.00 out of pocket . The best part is I have $51.00 dollars in rewards to shop  the ads next week. I saved more than I could have made on a part time job this week.
     It would take to long to tell you everything I brought home. 
    Up till this weeks the deals have been kind of slow. But this week I hit the mother load in coupon deals. I just don't get the people who say they don't have time to coupon. 
      I can't afford to leave things in the store that my family uses when I can get them for free or make money on taking them out of the store. Free money... tax free buying power. Yes it takes time to save-a-dime.  But it is so worth it. This week I save lots of dollars. Hope this weeks ad is as good.    

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0