Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Monday, June 4, 2012

save-a-dime: at RITEAID

My best deal so far this week was at RiteAid. They have the Venus razor on sale for $9.99 you get $4.00 back in up rewards, a fair deal I guess, but not great. Well as I was looking at my coupons I realized that I had 3 coupons that would work a great deal for me. The first coupon read if you buy any Venus refill cartridge you get a Venus razor for free. Now the deal is looking better. The next coupon was for $2.00 off a Venus cartridge. The last coupon states that if you purchase Venus cartridge you get a Olay body wash for free up to 7.99.
 This is how it played out. I bought the Venus 4 pack cartridge for 12.49. I also bought the Olay Embrace razor priced at 9.99. Next I found the Olay body wash for $7.49 and it had a free bar of Olay Soap attached to it, another freebie. I had $5.00 in rewards to use on this transaction. the retail on this deal $29.97 after coupons and reward bucks I paid out of pocket $5.49. They gave me back $4.00 in up rewards. I think this was a great buy. So if you have a coupon binder check it for those coupons it is a great deal. I got the coupons out of the Sunday papers I can't remember which week.Page 3

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0