Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SAVE-A-DIME: RITE AID

Do you use eye drops? Check your coupons for the Visine $2.00 off coupon, then get the RITE AID weekly add and clip the in store coupon for another $2.00 off. They are on sale for $5.29 you pay $1.29.

Do you take vitamin  D? Check your coupons for the $2.00 off coupon for Viacitv 60 count, they are on sale for $5.99 I had a $3.00 register reward to add to this purchase. So I paid 99 cents for the Viacitv.
Register Rewards are a great way to save money, don't forget to use them. If you don't use them, it is like throwing money away.


I was in my local Rite Aid tonight, they had a ton of stuff marked 75% off. Check your store to see if you can find some great deals in the clearance section. I got $47.67  for $14.87.
I just love saving dimes.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0