Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Peanut Butter going up 40 % got you down? CVS has Jiff this week for 2/$500 and you get $3.00 back in RR"s. That is  like getting it for 2/$2.00 If you have any RR's it will be an even sweeter deal.
If they are out, don't forget to ask for a rain check .

The manager at my CVS is great, their store was not shipped any Jiff, we asked for a rain check. They allowed us to get the Skippy for the same price. So I gave them a Dollar RR and Four Dollars and got back $3.00 in RR"S.  That's $1.00 for 2 18 oz jars of peanut butter. NO 40% increase for me this week, thanks to CVS.....

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

You continue to make me wish we had a CVS.

Casey said...

I wish you had one too. I would really miss mine.

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0