Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Save-a-dime: Coupon shopping.


Since 9-1-11 I have tracked the purchase I made with coupons this month.
RETAIL 358.33 OUT OF POCKET 73.13 SAVED 285.20

I use coupons everywhere, my best deal in the last 2 weeks, was the coupon Kohl''s sent me.

$10.00 off $10.00 or more purchase. So as always I want to spend as little out of pocket as possible. This trip I spotted a bath towel in the Jennifer Lopez collection.
Jennifer thinks a lot of her towels, this one was retail $21.99. The sale price was $10.99. Being the thrifty person I am $10.99 is more than I want to pay for a towel. Thanks to Kohl's, sending me the $10.00 off coupon.
I brought this puppy home for $1.00 well $1.06 if you include the tax. I couldn't buy a use towel at goodwill for $1.00. Since I got such a deal on this one, I have to say I love Jennifer's towels too.
Now if I could only find about 10 more of those coupons.

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0