Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do you use your coupons to stockpile?

I have been doing this for quite sometime.  For those of you that think everyone who does this, is a hoarder or just a little strange. I want to share my story with you .My hubby has just come home from a triple bypass. (He is doing well.) In the 2 days he has been out of the hospital, even using the insurance co-pays we have spent about 360.00...  out of pocket. Guess you know what that does to the family food budget.
Thank goodness I have been couponing  and stockpiling, this will help us get by until he is back to work.
You just don't think things like this will happen to your family. They can and do. So I won't be shopping much this month, except for prescriptions.  

No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0