Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Save-a-dime my Walgreens trip

My first transaction was for the Edge energy shaving gel, my store had it on sale for $3.00. They gave me a Register Reward for $3.oo! (Whats better than free?)

Transaction 2: The 12 pack Pepsi products are on sale for 4 packs for $12.00.
I had a coupon for 'buy 2 get one pack free' that saved me $3.00 and I had the $3.00 Register Reward, so I got the 4 12 packs for Six dollars. I also got another $3.oo Register Reward.

Transaction 3: I had a coupon from Glade, for Four dollars off their Reed Diffuser (normal $9.99). I also had a instant coupon from Aprils Walgreens Easysaver Catalog for Three dollars off the Diffuser, and my Three dollar Register reward. I also bought a tablet of paper for $1.79.
This transaction cost me $1.56

I spent
$ 3.00
$ 6.00
$ 1.56
----------------
$10.56

That is less than the ad price of the 4 12 packs of Pepsi. They were on sale for $12.00.

7 comments:

CherryBlossomGirl said...

That's why I love Walgreen's. Mine does this thing where they will look up the coupons for you at the register if there aren't a lot of people there.

~ROBIN~ said...

Yeap and you can even get the chapstick on the same deal!! You will get a $2.00 one back!! I went and did it a few times and I did 4 at a time!! I have a year supply now!! :)

Together We Save said...

I love Walgreens.... I can't believe I said that but I do now. I have figured out my stores coupon policy now so all is well.

Together We Save said...

You got some great deals. Thanks for following.

~Sara said...

Don't you just love Walgreens!!

Lyland said...

Very specific blog ...I like it

Lyland said...

Very good blog...I like it

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0