Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ginger's Dip

Today at work, my friend brought in some dip. Being the sweet person she is, she shared it with me. It was so good. The best part...it is simple to make.

2 pks of cream cheese( I will use the fat free kind)
2 cans of Rotel
2 cans of white shoepeg corn

Now turn your crockpot on high and let the rotel and cream cheese melt in the crockpot. Then drain the water off the corn and add it to the crock pot, mix well and let the corn get hot, serve it right from the crockpot over nachos.
I hope you will try this... It is very good!

3 comments:

Kari said...

This sounds very good. I'll have to try this one soon. Do you mean the canned tomatoes called Rotel?

Casey said...

Yes that us the canned tomatoes called Rotel. It very simply and we love it at my house.

Casey said...

that should have been is not us type-o oops

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0