Are you always in search of coupons? You have to check this out.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Deals on prescripition drugs










If you are like our family and have prescriptions that you must fill monthly, the above link to Krogers generic program could save you a bundle. My insurance company's cheapest co-pay for prescriptions is $10.00 dollars, Kroger's generic charges $4.00 for a month supply or $10.00 for the ninety day supply. Print their list, have your doctor check it, and you may find, like I did, you can change to some of these drugs and have a big savings every month.



Did you know that Publix Grocery Store can save you money with this program? Take this list with you when you see your doctor. If you need antibiotics, and your doctor feels these will work for your condition, Publix will give them to you. That's right, no charge! That will save you a co-pay to your insurance company. Click the link above and you can print the list. I take mine with me every time I see my Doctor.

Check both these sites and see how many dimes you can save with just a click.






No comments:

Swag Bucks ! It's like finding free cash....

Swidget 1.0